Another wedding dilemma. While processing this pic of the back of the bride, noticed the tiny old lady, in my opinion, spoiling the shot. As you can see old lady has been edited out in the version I intend to send to the couple, but is this the right thing to do?
Thursday, 30 October 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I'd say: Yes. Had something similar with one of John and Sally's photos. Picture of couple walking from the registry room through an arch. On the arch is a red fire-alarm switch. Totally distracting; two mins with the clone stamp and it's good.
Yours might be a different case - you might be cloning out great Aunty Mable, much loved by everyone; no-one's attached to a fire alarm.
PS. Great shot. Wedding dress details are hard to resist, but then I would say that, wouldn't I?.
Any idea if it's possible to post a photo in a comment?
I'd have had no qualms with a fire alarm - as you say, great Auntie Mable is a different matter!
Don't think it's possible to post a pic in comments - doesn't seem to be an easy way of doing so, unless you launch a new post.
Yep, can't resist back detail either, Alice now reckons a set of wedding photos from me isn't complete without a) a back of dress shot and b) a selective colour shot of one, or both, wedding rings.
Post a Comment