1. For more fanboy entertainment, see the current reaction to the 50D review over at dpreview, almost as much fun as the Nikon tribe's chest beating after the D90 review. Anyone else thinking Dpreview have painted themselves into a corner somewhat by refusing to rate any DSLR below "highly recommended"?
2. Am I getting it wrong by writing f/8, rather than f8, or even F8?
3. Toby - possibility of new Doctor soon AND news Blakes 7 is being remade for Sky 1...are you managing to contain your inner nerd?
1 comment:
1. There's a 50D vs D300 in this weeks Amateur Photographer. Fairly non-commital conclusion (Nikon by a whisker).
2. Said magazine uses f/8. I have no idea.
3. Let us hope Mr Tennant's replacement is up to it. Loads of speculation at the moment: Sean Pertwee (yes, Jon's son), Marc Warren, Adrian Lester are all being mentioned. But I'm not sure anyone knows.
Post a Comment