Virtual camera club for grumpy gits who don't like the type of people who usually go to camera clubs.
This has been added as a Large photo - not as a link to a hosted image.
And it's quite large - I can see some dust spots I didn't clear-up.
I like this one, though think I'd rather have small to large in the frame. This is a good B&W option.
I did a B&W version of a similar beach pic - see if I can find it sometime. Given you admin priviliges so you can change the set-up if you like.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
And it's quite large - I can see some dust spots I didn't clear-up.
I like this one, though think I'd rather have small to large in the frame. This is a good B&W option.
I did a B&W version of a similar beach pic - see if I can find it sometime. Given you admin priviliges so you can change the set-up if you like.
Post a Comment