Thursday, 30 October 2008

Challenge 1: Toby's 4th


The idea of this is too be very abstract; kind of leaf explosion. It is quite out of focus and I was tempted to blur some bits of it further in PS. 

D90, 50mm, f/2.8, ISO200, 1/800s. Gheluvelt Park, Worcester.

2 comments:

Tom said...

Excellent stuff. I'd leave it as is, the DOF is spot on for me. Something a bit odd going on at the very tip of the leaf (seems to be some weird duplication or something), but that's just me being technically curious rather than it detracting from an otherwise good shot.

Toby said...

Yes - I noticed that. It's on the RAW file as well. Not sure what it is. I thought it might be shake, but it is 1/800s - so that ought to stop that.

Well, that's me done with photographing leaves and pumpkins for a while!