Where do you chaps find the time for this kind of thing? I Know it's half term and everything but I'm busy trying to prepare for an interview, find other opportunities, and do a minimum to make sure I get paid.
Photo comment: composition is nice, I would put the bench in the lower third of the frame as it looks unbalanced. Lacks acer leaves for colour :)
While I'd like to pretend I've got oodles of time and commitment to go out on photo missions all the time, I just try to fit in a few pics round everything else.
Most of these taken either: while taking Sam for his daily walk a few weekends ago (anything from Delapre will prob fall into this category, it's a few minutes walk from the house and a bit of a photogs paradise); going places with people who visit us (most people get dragged to Salcey for an afternoon and a stop off for tea and cake in the cafe, and/or walked up to Hardingstone village pub for a sunday roast and a pint)
Yep, I would have preferred bench lower in frame, but just out of frame was some ugly bushes upsetting my lovely carpet of leaves, so it's a forced and contrived composition to deal with this. I kind of like the high position of the bench now, but suspect it would have been better with the ratio reversed and the empty space above the bench.
I'll be trying to adjust the leaves to Acer like colours in PS. ;)
5 comments:
Where do you chaps find the time for this kind of thing? I Know it's half term and everything but I'm busy trying to prepare for an interview, find other opportunities, and do a minimum to make sure I get paid.
Photo comment: composition is nice, I would put the bench in the lower third of the frame as it looks unbalanced. Lacks acer leaves for colour :)
While I'd like to pretend I've got oodles of time and commitment to go out on photo missions all the time, I just try to fit in a few pics round everything else.
Most of these taken either: while taking Sam for his daily walk a few weekends ago (anything from Delapre will prob fall into this category, it's a few minutes walk from the house and a bit of a photogs paradise); going places with people who visit us (most people get dragged to Salcey for an afternoon and a stop off for tea and cake in the cafe, and/or walked up to Hardingstone village pub for a sunday roast and a pint)
Re comments:
Yep, I would have preferred bench lower in frame, but just out of frame was some ugly bushes upsetting my lovely carpet of leaves, so it's a forced and contrived composition to deal with this. I kind of like the high position of the bench now, but suspect it would have been better with the ratio reversed and the empty space above the bench.
I'll be trying to adjust the leaves to Acer like colours in PS. ;)
Think you may be right about the compostion. I'm surprised you didn't move the bench a few feet forward, Tom!
Kev, how's the interviews/networking going?
I think it's pretty securely concreted in!
Post a Comment