Ok. I've changed the name. We're now at http://misanthropix.blogspot.com/.
Will post an initial challenge shortly.
Virtual camera club for grumpy gits who don't like the type of people who usually go to camera clubs.
Ok. I've changed the name. We're now at http://misanthropix.blogspot.com/.
Will post an initial challenge shortly.
4 comments:
And are we okay with spreading the word to other people?
Tom - look at the name! Can't go around inviting people and being all chummy!
Seriously, maybe it's better to hold off a week or so and see how this goes.
Don't worry - I'm going to make sure I vet any potential invitees for grumpiness and anti-social tendencies.
When I was last in work, my boss said I was the miserable member of the team. I think I qualify for this blog :)
((I like to think of myself as realistic, but people tend to misinterpret this as being miserable and argumentative))
Post a Comment