Very similar idea to Kev's contrast of colours, although I promise it was taken before I'd seen his (my processing is still bogged down with Em and De's wedding pics, so I'm slow at the moment). I like the surprising burst of colour, especially contrasted with the almost monchrome background. Also like the idea of the soon to be dead leaf lying near the skeletal remains of those who have taken the plunge earlier!
16-85@85mm, f/8, 1/125s, ISO 400. Near Hardingstone village, Northamptonshire.

5 comments:
Have to say, I think this is the best (for me) so far. The contrast between the yellow leaf and the almost monochrome background is stunning. (I thought you had desaturated the background at first glance.)
By the way, showed the site to Sarah. She (independently) said she thought this was the best so far.
Showed the site to Alice. She thought we were sad.
Obviously, Sarah thinks we are all very sad. And says so several times a day.
Nevertheless, say thank you to Sarah from me.
Post a Comment