Thanks, Tom. I was looking at her hand when dicking-about (technical term) with the BW settings and contrast. Completely forgotten what I did, as usual.
I guess we'll be looking for a new challenge in the next week or so. And I guess it is my turn to set it. Are we all happy to continue as we have been?
6 comments:
Stunning - works really well and worth all the effort on the night!
I think it's her eyes that make this for me.
Catch lights in the eyes certainly good, but it's the shading in the hand Toby's got with the b/w conversion which makes this impactful, IMO.
Thanks, Tom. I was looking at her hand when dicking-about (technical term) with the BW settings and contrast. Completely forgotten what I did, as usual.
I guess we'll be looking for a new challenge in the next week or so. And I guess it is my turn to set it. Are we all happy to continue as we have been?
Good by me re challenge setting
OK. Give me a week or so. I'll try to think of something that can be done inside, in the warm. It is so-o-o cold at the moment.
Stumbled across this Photography Rights article in The Register.
Post a Comment