
16-85mm@80mm, f5.6, 1/10s, ISO 400
Christmas Eve, wandering back from Pizza Express after Sarah's 40th with a very sleepy Sam. Would not be surprised if Toby has a very similar shot tucked away somewhere, which is why I'm posting it first! ;)
Convinced it's not straight, but I've had too many wines to work it out and chap walking across the frame is too close to the bottom to do any straightening anyway.
3 comments:
No, I have no such image. A good one and I wish I'd seen it. Works well in B&W and the bloke walking past is a nice addition too.
I can't decide about this one. I either want to see more or less detail. On balance, I think I prefer it to be darker to remove the distraction of the foreground, and then framed around the window.
I did have a shot without the chap in the foreground but eventually decided a hint of detail brought a bit of interest.
Post a Comment