Wednesday, 12 November 2008

Challenge 2: Weather

Seeing as there seems to be so much of it around! (although sods law is we'll have dry, still, blue sky days for the rest of the monnth) Interpret the theme as you fancy.

Toby's rules seemed very apt, so no reason to change:

* Theme: Weather
* Submit up to 5 pictures.
* Post processing and digital manipulation is allowed.
* A brief line should accompany each photo (e.g. location or subject, camera, exposure details, etc).
* The photo must be taken between 12 November and 30 November 2008.
* Deadline: 30 November 2008.

Excellent stuff from the last challenge, look forward to more of the same...

3 comments:

Toby said...

Will give this a go. Although, as you say, the weather is pretty unremarkable at the moment. We had a lot of rain at the weekend and the place started flooding again; it's gone down now, though.

Tom said...

When the theme occurred to me, it was lashing it down - but since then, no wind, no rain, no weather. Guess it makes the challenge a bit more challeging and as you proved with the first, some lateral thinking might be required!

Kev said...

Starting new job on Monday so time during the week will be limited. If we have any weather tomorrow I'll see what I can do.

Next Saturday I am doing a "big cats" photoshoot that Vanessa got me for my birthday. If it's raining then I'll do "weather and big cats" :)