
Well, I have completely failed to come up with an image for this one. I blame the weather. Also, been a bit snowed under (sorry!) with work the last couple of weeks.
Here's a very poor attempt. Tried to make it grainy and contrasty to look wett-ish. But I don't like it much. D90, 105mm, f5.6, 1/30s, ISO 800.
4 comments:
I really like it - nice composition, like the fact you can't see either of their head and the slight sense of motion with their feet. I have some in the camera, which might qualify, but not had time to process!
I think it's ok but the cars detract a bit. It needs something else going on on the left of the frame methinks.
I'd disagree with Kev, for me the line of cars and the road draw the eye from the left onto the subject of the pic.
You're right about the cars - I don't like them either. But my models, as always, were being uncooperative (must start a discussion aout this sometime).
I'd have also liked to have had the angle of the umbrellas the same.
Post a Comment