Very nice. I like the contrast between the tree on the right with the interesting bark and the more ordinary trees. Also a big squirrel fan, so you can do no wrong really. Yep, panoramic works for me.
Yes - I like the panoramic aspect too. As Tom says, the interesting tree on the right adds interest and lets you put the squirrel in the centre.
Interestingly, I say a squirel at Croome Park yesterday looking cute on the floor eating something. Whist I was readying the camera, Verity also noticed the cuteness and rushed towards it. Squirrel disappeared promptly. No photo.
The added challenge of children and photography - although Sam showing signs of crawling, I've not got that problem quite yet (although while our pram pushing the other day was toying with designs for a pram with camera bag/tripod capabilities! Is that wrong?)
3 comments:
Very nice. I like the contrast between the tree on the right with the interesting bark and the more ordinary trees. Also a big squirrel fan, so you can do no wrong really. Yep, panoramic works for me.
Yes - I like the panoramic aspect too. As Tom says, the interesting tree on the right adds interest and lets you put the squirrel in the centre.
Interestingly, I say a squirel at Croome Park yesterday looking cute on the floor eating something. Whist I was readying the camera, Verity also noticed the cuteness and rushed towards it. Squirrel disappeared promptly. No photo.
The added challenge of children and photography - although Sam showing signs of crawling, I've not got that problem quite yet (although while our pram pushing the other day was toying with designs for a pram with camera bag/tripod capabilities! Is that wrong?)
Post a Comment