Thursday, 29 October 2009

Challenge - Tom's Third

Sorry, edited this because I uploaded the wrong size.

Interesting time standing in a field at the end of Luton airport, with jets screaming by 50 ft overhead and trying to work out how to photograph them. First my favourite, but second, as always, a close run thing.





A field, end of Luton airport runway (f8, 1/25s, ISO 250. 16-85@16mm))



A field, end of Luton airport runway, looking the other way (f8, 1/320s, ISO 1400. 16-85@32mm))

3 comments:

Kev said...

How am I supposed to compete with someone who appears to take photographs for a living?

I took some crap shots in the car on Wednesday night, but nothing worth bothering with. But they did help to give me more ideas - hopefully some shots to follow soon.

BTW, I prefer the first but the second one is good and would more suit a magazine cover perhaps?

Tom said...

Less a living, more looking like one of those sad plane spotters who park next to the perimeter fence of airports and write down numbers!

Toby said...

(Been away in Wales for a few days so just catching up now.)

Heartily second Kev's comments: feel nothing I have taken so far is in the same league as Tom's efforts. You git! Will post a couple, but nothing to get excited about.

Prefer the first, but also like the second.