Thursday, 9 April 2009

Challenge #5 - so whose stupid f**king idea was this?



f8, 1/320s, 85mm, 640ISO...WTF? Can only assume it was a hungover morning when I got the train into St Alban's, as I walk past a series of closed shops on the way to the office. Got lots of fairly similar closed/for rent premises which I might subject you to if I can't find anything more original.

2 comments:

Toby said...

I like this one too - but not as much as the other one. The other tells a simple story; this is a little more complex. Having said that, it works it it's favour as well: you want to peer-in further to see the kind of place it once was and look for reasons it might have gone out of business.

Maybe losing the Coca-Cola sign would help?

Tom said...

I thought about cropping the coke fridge, but in the end felt it firstly helped frame the shot and secondly, that it might make some sort of statement about corporate greed and failed business!