Friday, 13 November 2009

Toby....

You mentioned you'd got a cheapish tablet recently - how are you getting on with it and anything to report on use?

(edit: or did you already tell us and I've completely forgotten?!)

3 comments:

Toby said...

I bought a graphics tablet ages ago. I really cheap A5 sized one. It's useful to have, but only when you're doing a lot of tracing lines in Photoshop - things like this. But otherwise I hardly use it.

The girls love the art program that came with it, however.

Tom said...

Bets remember that the way my memory works, recently can mean anything between yesterday and this decade.

Will it do things like pen pressure etc? And how cheap was cheap?

Thinking I should probably get round to working out how to use Illustrator for various reasons, some work related, but initial experiment suggests a graphics tablet could make life easier.

Tom said...

That will be best, not bets.