Doesn't look like it's a startling update - other than the EVF (which is pretty ugly and seems to defeat what the camera is all about). From what I read it's not solved the perceived "problems", if they exist, with the EP-1 (slowish AF etc).
Interesting to see if Panasonic follow suit with an upgrade to the GF - although wouldn't see what they'd achieve as EP-2 hasn't really made a leap ahead, if at all.
2 comments:
But it's loads more expensive.
I shan't be upgrading.
Doesn't look like it's a startling update - other than the EVF (which is pretty ugly and seems to defeat what the camera is all about). From what I read it's not solved the perceived "problems", if they exist, with the EP-1 (slowish AF etc).
Interesting to see if Panasonic follow suit with an upgrade to the GF - although wouldn't see what they'd achieve as EP-2 hasn't really made a leap ahead, if at all.
Post a Comment