Tuesday, 10 March 2009

The Toon

Small selection from my trip to Newcastle last week, starting with some ironwork for Kevin!

Last two with the tripod - worked really nicely and definitely wouldn't have bothered lugging anything bigger or bulkier round with me, so couldn't have got them without the new one.

Uploaded entire set (minus all the beer tasting pics, which will only be of interest to CAMRA readers) to Facebook.



4 comments:

Kev said...

Tom - you are a man with a fish-eye, me thinks. I like the girders, but I really like your two night shots. They are superb and I wish I could get myself organised to go out at night to take photos.

Tom said...

Nope - just taking advantage of the 16 end of the 16-85.

Thanks for the comments - I was definitely helped by the fact Newcastle riverside at night is impressive in its own right...plus having lived there for three years helped to know some good locations to set up at.

Toby said...

Oi - Stainer! Set us a challenge to get working on. (We can't all swan about all week taking photos of picturesque parts of the country at our employer's expense.)

Tom said...

Hey...it's not all swanning around taking pictures. Sometimes I have to do some proper work, like drinking beer as well.

Following your impatient comments I'm half minded to set the challenge as "Scottish Islands"...