How about a spot of reportage gents? (and if you wish Kev, you can get out and take those candids you like!)
Up to five shots to illustrate/represent the story of the season - the recession. However, because I don't want this to be overly bleak, you can either show the downside of the downturn, or submit "shoots of recovery/optimism" photos, or a mix of both. Reportage rather than overly abstract please.
Usual rules apply. Deadline 15 April (ish).
Can I also suggest that we establish "standing" challenges to avoid people giving up their turn to set challenges with obvious stuff like "winter". Shall we consider that each quarter automatically has a seasonal challenge attached? Summer will run June/July/Aug; Autumn will be Sept/Oct/Nov; Winter pics in Dec/Jan/Feb and Spring shots for March/Apri/May. What do you think?
Saturday, 14 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Should be careful what I ask for. This one sounds bloody difficult.
Post a Comment