Struggled to post those last three - at first would let me open the upload photos dialouge window, but when I picked a photo and clicked upload, then got an error message. Then wouldn't open the dialogue window at all...had to cut and paste HTML code from old messages in the end and swap in the new Flickr address.
Anyone else had problems?
Cheers - Tom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
What browser are you using? I too had this problem with my photo. I bit of a search showed a lot of o9ther Opera users were getting this - and were not happy.
Switched briefly to IE (spit) and it uploaded without a problem. Typical.
Opera as well, I'm afraid.
I get problems from time to time with Safari, FF (mac and windows) and Chrome when uploading images to this site.
Btw Tom, "dialouge"??? You've made yourself look silly there ;)
"had to cut and paste HTML code from old messages in the end and swap in the new Flickr address"
Ah ha - that explains why when I click on an image to enlarge it, it shows the wrong one.
Oh well - I typed it right the second time. Not sure what's going on with Flickr...how would it display the right image here, but link to a different one?
Hmmm...thought I'd worked it out, but seems to be doing something different again now. Oh well...might see if Firefox copes with posting pics better
Post a Comment