Tuesday, 26 January 2010

New galleries feature at DPReview

Sure you've probably noticed, but DPR offering free hosting space to users.

9 comments:

Kev said...

I saw this, I've uploaded something or other, will have a better look when I've got more time.

It's a good idea, particularly because of the number of linked photos on their fora.

Tom said...

Although it might encourage more of the "I've taken lots of picture...give me attention and praise...pleaaase" type posts which get in the way of the proper advice and discussion!

Kev said...

Any chance of a photo challenge boys?

Toby said...

I think it's your go, Tom.

Kev said...

Yeah, let's all point at Tom and laugh.

Tom said...

Why not. Everyone else does.

Are we officially closing the last challenge? I thought we were just slow on entries because of Christmas etc.

I was looking forward to Kev's "proper planned entry" for which things had even been bought.

I'll give it some thought.

Kev said...

Hmmm..... things didn't get bought. I revolved around "Syrup of Figs" and I'd found all the things I needed to buy, but I didn't get round to it on account of:

1) being lazy
2) forgetting
3) not being bothered
4) being generally useless

The list goes on....

My Magic Mouse is great, btw :)

Toby said...

I had a nice self-referential one planned which would have looked a bit like this.

Geddit?

But I think it works better as an idea than as a photo.

Kev said...

Yeah, it all sounded better in my head.

Sorry about that boys.