Monday, 11 May 2009

Cardiff selection

A few of the more "photographic" attempts from Cardiff - although don't think Kev is in any danger of losing the King of the Architectural Abstract crown. (And is the 100th post?). Once Alice has had a chance for first viewing, rest of the weekend should appear somewhere on Facebook soon.




2 comments:

Kev said...

I can hear the Torchwood music as I type :)

Very good. The first I think I'd prefer in colour, though I can't make out what the sky was actually like.

The second is very well observed and works and I like it a lot.

I'm still trying to work out what I think about the third one. I can see that I like what you're doing but I think it's a bit cluttered.

A good try. I'd like to see the others please :)

Tom said...

Sky was blue, but not that vibrant. I liked the b/w on the lettering, much more dramatic than in colour, but I'll post up a colour version for comparison.

Glad someone can see what I'm doing, because it's a mystery to me. Something extremely pleasing to me about the third - but it's a personal thing probably.