f5.6, 1.6 sec. Using the gorilla pod.
f5, 1.3 sec. Trying out the gorilla pod again.
Tried some longer and shorter exposures, but these seemed to work the best.
Virtual camera club for grumpy gits who don't like the type of people who usually go to camera clubs.
4 comments:
Less sure about these two. Top one nice composition, but if we're getting technically obsessed, both blurred!
I've found gorillapods suffer a lot more bounce and movement than more traditional tripods, so I've had to be a lot more careful to get clean shots - timed shutter release/mirror lock up, remembering to switch off IR etc.
Yes. The gorilla pod is not as stable as the cheapy real tripod I've got - but I wouldn't take that to Spain. These were the least blurred of the lot!
I thought you'd got one of the mini Manfrotto things like mine? Take up about as much room as the GP.
Might have done if I'd done the buying. Sarah got it for my birthday after seeing your mini-one.
Post a Comment