...anyone still reading this?
Can I propose: Long-term Challenge 11 - Landscapes
Something I really struggle with, so selfishly, will kick me into trying harder, if nothing else.
And assuming everyone is heading off for some sort of summer holiday...
Something wide and scenic please, five shots maximum, usual rules apply.
A generous deadline of September, which should cover everyone's breaks away.
Monday, 9 May 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm still reading this. No, tell a lie: my RSS feed is still reading this.
I'll take the challenge: I feel landscape is a weakness of mine too. Only ever done a couple I like. Any particular definition of a landscape - or shall we interpret it as widely as possible?
Was struggling with a definition, other than "wide and scenic". It doesn't have to be a natural landscape necessarily - just at the wider end of the lens spectrum, and showing a whole scene, rather than just a part of a scene. Oh, and landscape orientation!
Oh! Hello! I see this is still alive.
I took one or two shots on holiday, so I'll dig out the best and post here.
Post a Comment