


About 10 minutes work with the mini-studio, tripod and off-camera flash. Plus I got a cup or tea at the end of it as a bonus!
Kettle: ISO 200, M, 1/13s, f8, 16-85@52mm
Milk: ISO 800, A, 1/125s, f4.8, 16-85@45mm
Sugar: ISO200, M, 1/15s, f8, 16-85@40mm
2 comments:
Tom, in future can you hold off posting your excellent stuff until I've put up at least one mediocre effort?
They are extremely good. Love the steam on the first and the sugar on the third.
Oddly enough, I thought of the cup of tea theme, but it wouldn't have been as good as yours. So I won't bother with that!
Thanks Toby.
I started making a cuppa while thinking about what I could do for the challenge - rather than planning to do it from the outset!
Getting the steam probably was hardest part - I tried a few shots without the backdrop and lighting and it didn't come out.
Post a Comment