I like the first one and I get what you have done with the colour bleed through, but I think I prefer the grainy B&W feel. I did the ghostly people thing at Grand Central in NY last year, enjoyed mucking about with it.
I like the second one as well, but am getting distracted by the white at the top.
Nice though, currently not travelling with a camera, but will try to for the rest of the week..
2 comments:
I like the first one and I get what you have done with the colour bleed through, but I think I prefer the grainy B&W feel. I did the ghostly people thing at Grand Central in NY last year, enjoyed mucking about with it.
I like the second one as well, but am getting distracted by the white at the top.
Nice though, currently not travelling with a camera, but will try to for the rest of the week..
I'm with you both on this. The first is more atmospheric - the blurred crowd gives it the edge, I think. Very good.
Did you not get arrested for taking photos of a railway station?
Post a Comment