Virtual camera club for grumpy gits who don't like the type of people who usually go to camera clubs.
Very nice. I took a similar one - and also chose black and white - but yours works better I think compositionally.
I had a few from a similar angle as your, but this was the only one I took which showed them as centre of attention, with the audience - which meant it was the only one of mine that really summed up the day.
Also, they are kind-of looking at each other (or at least are involved with each other) which makes it stronger for me.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Very nice. I took a similar one - and also chose black and white - but yours works better I think compositionally.
I had a few from a similar angle as your, but this was the only one I took which showed them as centre of attention, with the audience - which meant it was the only one of mine that really summed up the day.
Also, they are kind-of looking at each other (or at least are involved with each other) which makes it stronger for me.
Post a Comment