Taking the approach to this challenge of breaking it down into its consitutent and logically consistent parts was always going to be futile. I did, briefly, consider taking a self portrait of me taking a photograph of the photograph that Tom took of Toby taking a photograph of........... but I started to discern eddies in the space-time continuum, so I stopped.
Anyhow, as the rules have been flexed somewhat by other contributors, my final submission is a photograph that I took while I was away on my Christmas holiday in Nice. It has no latent Chrimbo theme nor content other than the time of year. It's sole qualifying attribute is the date being over the xmas period. So there.
I like it anyhow. and a happy new year to you even if you hate it.
Will get around to posting comments soon - just got home.
Oh, and Tom, make sure your window is big enough to see the whole of the photo --> my santa wasn't chopped off as per your comment.
1 comment:
Not sure how far down we can logically break down a Christmas challenge!
Very nice pic, although you win the prize for most far removed from the original challenge.
Like the shapes and light.
First glance I thought I'd have cloned out the fag butt, but on several more viewings I actually think it adds to the pic.
Hope you had a good hol, soaked up some winter sun and are enjoying the new year so far.
(and I'll pay more attention to the zoom on the browser in future!)
Post a Comment